With only a couple of shopping weeks left until Christmas, HAPPY founder Emily Richett has rounded up some products for any of your last-minute holiday shopping.
From luxury skincare to the latest tech toy, Emily has something for everyone on your list.
PMD Clean Pro Gemstone
Kicking it off with the ultimate in self-care for her is PMD Beauty and their line of smart cleaning devices. It’s like unwrapping a spa experience right at home.
One of Emily’s top picks from PMD is the Clean Pro Gemstone–
- Uses more than 7,000 vibrations per minute to give a deep cleanse, skin toning, and the best part, a totally relaxing experience.
- Features “Active Warmth” technology – a heat therapy that gives your skincare deeper absorption – and also the rose quartz stone. It basically heats up the gemstone and gives you a nice facial massage.
- Includes magnesium, iron and oxygen to help reduce inflammation and tension.
PMD Clean Body
If you want the full-body experience, check out the PMD Clean Body.
- It has interchangeable magnetic attachments to clean, exfoliate or massage your entire body
- The loofah attachment is silver-infused so it’s antibacterial, stays clean, and you can get smoother, younger looking skin.
- The self-standing base has a waterproof charging port, which is USB compatible
Le Volume 2-in-1 Volumizing Brush Dryer
If you want to give the gift of Instagram or Zoom-ready hair, L’ange will help you do it.
L’ange has products for all types of hair, including tools, brushes, and even supplements & extensions. They also have great holiday gift sets right now that bundle some of their most popular products, and I love that they help you save time getting ready.
- Emily’s favorite: the “Le Volume,” a round brush and high-speed hair dryer all in one, so you can get a salon-worthy blowout in half the time.
- Second pick: the “Le Duo” Dual Purpose Air Styler. It’s a flat iron with tiny air vents to instantly cool and lock in your style, so you can curl, wave or straighten your hair. The outside stays cool so you don’t have to worry about little ones burning themselves when they want me to add a few curls to their hair too.
Cozy Clothing & Outerwear
If you like to give wearable gifts, Joules has classic yet fun clothing, outerwear and accessories for the whole family.
- Their cozy knit sweaters and faux-fur slippers make great gifts for her, and they also have matching hats/gloves for anyone on your list.
- They’re known for their high-quality, beautiful outdoor gear like fun and warm rain jackets or adorable boots for the kids. They’re designed for all your adventures, rain or shine. The HAPPY team is based in Michigan, so having the right winter gear is crucial.
Lifelike Pillows are a fun, custom gift idea for long-distance grandparents, the pet lover in your life, or even a gag-gift for that inside joke with your BFF. Lifelike Pillows can transform anything, from your child’s artwork to a photo of your pet, into a custom pillow.
- The pillows are double-sided, ultra-soft, machine washable and dryable
- Made in Chicago from safe materials.
- Ordering is easy: just head to Lifelike Pillows website, AllAboutVibe.com, upload an image for your pillow and your preferred size, and wait for your customized pillow to arrive!
For the big kid, or young at heart, the Powerup 4.0 is a smartphone-controlled paper plane kit.
- Newly launched from a wildly successful crowdfunding campaign, this user-friendly model can send homemade planes into flight
- Powerful enough to fly paper, cardboard, and even foam planes.
- Features an onboard flight computer, autopilot assist, LED lights for flying at night & delivers 10 minutes of flight time.
You can find these and more gift ideas including Emily’s top stocking stuffers over at emilyrichett.com/holidays.